Digital Product Design Agency – London – £50,000-£65,000
An award-wining digital product design agency in Farringdon is hiring for several Interaction/UX Designers. The business executes full digital campaigns and redesigns for a broad array of clients including charities, council/government off-shoots and multiple tech-for-good businesses.
As a company they operate in a fast-paced environment with multiple ongoing projects, building Web and Mobile apps, taking care of UX, UI and overall Product Design, Brand Innovation, Industrial Design as well as the build itself for all clients.
From your first day you will be responsible for using your creative intuition to create accessible design solutions for a few key projects, all while working alongside a superb team of Designers/Developers.
- 2+ years of Interaction Design experience from an agency, client side or start up background
- An ability for creating wireframes, prototypes, constructing user flows and journey feature mapping, as well as content
- Produce UI layout and flows, sketching, illustration and prototyping
- Experience working on cross-platform products and service design
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe design tools and front end technologies (React.js, Vue.js)
- Working knowledge of Design patterns, (MVC, MVVM, Flux)
- Involvement in user research, testing sessions and experience mapping
- Up to date with the latest technologies and trends!
Reasons to join this company:
- Brand new offices in Farringdon
- Fast-growing team and fast-paced environment – lots of projects to dig into
- Awesome team of Engineers with superb academic backgrounds
- Annual personal learning budget
- Monday morning team breakfasts
- Annual company retreat
- Paid membership to HeadSpace mental health services
Does this sound interesting to you? Please apply here or call us on 0203 994 6400 and we will be happy to give you more details!