Data Scientist – A.I. & Data Science tech start-up with $42mil funding – £50,000 – £70,000
After raising $42mil in funding an A.I. & Data Science start-up in London needs a Data Scientist to work on a brand new project within the Science team.
With an overall tech team of 30, split across Product/Solutions Engineering and Data Science, this role falls within Data Science, reporting directly into the VP of Science.
You’ll work closely with an expert team of Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers, Research Engineers and Mathematicians to solve some fascinating and complex problems, as well as gain an understanding of what it truly means to always follow best agile practice!
Reasons to join this company:
- Brand new offices in central London
- Fast-growing team and fast-paced environment with no red tape
- Awesome team of Engineers with superb academic backgrounds
- Receive shares in the company
- Annual learning budget of £2k
The tech stack:
- Python, Django, AWS
- Scikit-learn, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas
- StatsModel, Shogun
- NLP techniques
- Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, CI/CD
- Modern Agile practices – TDD, Pair Programming
You should apply if you:
- have 2-5 years of solid Data Science experience
- have an understanding of or interest in cloud based and distributed architecture
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where things actually happen!
- A curiosity for the A.I. and Data Science world!
If you think you have what it takes for this role and are ready to step into this position, please apply on here or call us on 0203 994 6400!
|Job Category||Design, Development, IT|
|Salary||£50,000 - £70,000|