Betting/Data Analytics – London – Python, Django, GCP, Maths – £40,000 – £55,000 + 25% bonus
A betting/data analytics company in London is about to DOUBLE its engineering function and is looking for Junior to Mid-Level Python Engineers with 1+ years of experience to work on the build of its brand new sports prediction product.
The business is just about to undergo a massive scale growth period and is scaling across Technology, which currently sits at 35 Engineers across Quants, Data Scientists and Software Engineers.
As a Python Engineer here you will come to understand the development of statistical models and high-performance algorithms, as well as working in a fast-paced and fluid agile environment.
This company is focused on far more than just betting. It has a huge focus on quantitative research, mathematics and software development and as such the successful candidate will end up working in a highly-skilled, multi-disciplined department.
Reasons to join this company:
- Build a highly sophisticated sports prediction tool from scratch
- Learn what it means to work in a true agile environment
- Huge progression opportunity – work alongside and learn from superb Senior Engineers and watch your role grow as the company does
- Predict the future using technology!!
- Experience working with Python 3.5+
- Modern Agile practices – TDD, Pair Programming
- Experience programming against web APIs
- Some VCS, preferably Git
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Bonus Points For…:
- Pandas, NumPy
- Trio, Requests, Beautiful Soup, Asyncio etc
- Experience in the financial, betting, or gaming industries
If you think you have what it takes for this role and are ready to step into a solid mid-level Python Engineer position in a seriously high-growth company, please apply on here or call us on 0203 994 6400!
|Job Category||Design, Development, IT|