Lead Python Engineer – A.I. & Data Science start-up – $42mil funding – £70,000 – £80,000
After raising $42mil in funding an A.I. & Data Science start-up in London needs a Lead Python Engineer to run a small, agile team of 3-4 Python Engineers.
With an overall tech team of 30, split across Product/Solutions Engineering and Data Science, this role falls within Product and you’ll be reporting directly into the VP Engineering.
You’ll be in charge of architectural design, coding, driving best agile practice and generally making sure your team enjoy what they do!
Reasons to join this company:
- Brand new offices in central London
- Fast-growing team and fast-paced environment with no red tape
- Awesome team of Engineers with superb academic backgrounds
- Receive shares in the company
- Annual learning budget of £2k
- Grow into a leadership role and further build out your own team
The tech stack:
- Python, Django, AWS
- Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, CI/CD
- Modern Agile practices – TDD, Pair Programming
You should apply if you:
- Have 4+ years of solid Python programming experience
- Have an understanding of cloud based and distributed architecture
- Experience leading/mentoring
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where things actually happen!
- A curiosity for the A.I. and Data Science world!
If you think you have what it takes for this role and are ready to step into this position, please apply on here or call us on 0203 994 6400!
|Job Category||Design, Development, IT|
|Salary||£70,000 - £80,000|