Python Engineer – Video On Demand Development – £50,000 – £70,000
Ever wondered who the brains are behind some of the nation’s most loved Video platforms? Our client, a London Digital Product Design agency has some of the brightest minds in the business when it comes to the development and deployment of VoD platforms.
They are currently hiring for several Mid-level Python engineers with an enthusiasm for working in Agile/Scrum cross-discipline teams, dedicated to providing the best advancements on their core products.
With a varied project list ranging from core Python development through to the betterment of Smart TV applications, Tablet and Mobile, and each Sprint will lead you to develop your technical expertise through knowledge sharing and experience!
- 2-5 years’ experience with Python and its associated web frameworks (ideally Django)
- The ability to develop Rest API’s
- Cloud computing knowledge (AWS, Azure, etc)
- Knowledge of or experience in developing Microservice Architectures
- SOLID understanding of writing tests, and testable code.
- A keen advocate of Agile Methodologies (ideally Scrum)
- Computer Science or comparable degree, ideally within STEM
- Annual Bonus – circa 10% of salary
- Monthly team outing, on the company
- Training and education budget
- Sabbatical after three years!
- Tech equipment of your choice
- Regular events; both tech and non-tech!
Are you looking for a new challenge? We would love to hear from you!
Apply here or call us on 0203 994 6400!
|Job Category||Design, Development, IT|
|Salary||£45,000 – £65,000|