Scala Engineers for brand new Video Streaming service – Scala, AWS, Augmented Reality – £55,000 – £75,000
One of the leading UK Broadcast companies is growing its Engineering function and is hiring Scala Engineers from Junior to Senior levels.
As a team you will be the driving force behind their video streaming venture, and personally you will not only be coding but also assisting in the architectural design and driving best agile practice.
You will also get the opportunity to experiment with A.R. concepts that will modernise the way we view television!
The engineering department follows a modern Scala stack and adheres to best agile practice at all times, and they’re also heavily immersed in the London tech/Scala scene, hosting meet-ups, sponsoring conferences etc.
Reasons to join this company:
- Immerse yourself in the London Scala scene – get involved with Scala meetups/conferences and rub shoulders with key figures in this area on a daily basis
- Work in a team of Engineers that understand coding in a proper functional style
- Quickly enhance your Scala knowledge by pair programming with some awesome Engineers
- Enjoy a proper work/life balance. This company really values your time and personal well-being
The tech stack:
- Scala, Play, Akka
- Scalaz, Cats
- Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, CI/CD
- Modern Agile practices – TDD, Pair Programming
You should apply if you:
- Have 1+ years of solid Scala programming experience and 2+ years of overall programming
- Have an understanding of cloud based and distributed architecture
- Want to take your Scala knowledge/ability to the next level!
If you think you have what it takes for this role and are ready to step into this position, please apply on here or call us on 0203 994 6400!
|Job Category||Design, Development, IT|
|Salary||£60,000 - £80,000|