Senior Java Engineer – Data Security and Cryptography Start Up – Up to £100,000
A recent $40 million investment into this Data Security and Cryptography start-up based in London means that the promotion of the ethical and safe use of customer data, of which they are obviously advocates, can continue!
Currently on the lookout for several Senior Java Engineers with the skill and ability to work with large datasets, state-of-the-art algorithms and the latest technologies in order to approach and solve problems associated with Cryptography, Security and Anonymisation!
You will be joining an experienced and educated team, with individuals having worked at some of the top software companies in the world (think Facebook, Google, Microsoft). A group where knowledge sharing, trust, and a proactive mindset shapes the working environment for the team.
Are you looking for a new challenge? In this role, your ability to protect the data of millions from the next Cambridge Analytica is a real possibility!
- 3+ years of experience working with Java (ideally Java 8 upwards)
- Experienced working with Big Data Technologies such as, Hadoop, Apache Nifi, Spark, MapReduce, Hbase etc.
- A desire to adhere to Clean Code practises and TDD
- Cloud computing knowledge (AWS, Azure, etc)
- Knowledge of concurrent or multithreading programming
- A keen advocate of Agile Methodology (ideally Scrum)
- Had exposure to or keen interest in Software security
- Completed Studies in Computer Science or comparable degree
- Shares offering
- 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Working equipment of your choice
- Private Healthcare
- Gym membership discount
- Regular company events
If you would be interested in a new challenge, please apply here or call us on 0203 994 6400 to find out more!
|Job Category||Design, Development, IT|
|Salary||Up to £120,000|