Senior Python Developer – AI, Machine Learning, Cloud (GCP) – £90k-£100k – London
A fast-growing Fintech start-up business based in Central London is doubling the size of its software development function starting with the recruitment of three Senior Back-End (Python) / Data Engineers.
The successful Senior Back-End Python Developers will be joining a company of 35 (14 in the technology team) and, while working alongside Data Scientists, will be responsible for architecting and building an AI / Machine Learning driven, real-time financial forecasting analysis platform for SMEs.
The platform hasn’t even hit version 1 yet, so there is a lot of work to be done. With 40,000 clients across the UK who are already signed up and using the product, scalability is key. That figure is expected to double within the next 12 months as the US market is penetrated.
Required Skills, Knowledge and/or Experience:
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Python
- Data streaming, data modelling & data migrations
- Experience creating complex data processing pipelines in production
- Cloud computing (GCP, AWS or Azure)
- Experience building & maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- An ‘if you build it, you run it’ approach to engineering
- Knowledge and experience of Test DrivenDevelopment and why it’s important
- Open mindedness when it comes to choosing the right tools for the job
- Java / Scala experience is a plus
- A ‘fail fast’ mentality
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up with good funding in a senior position and have a big impact on the product. The right candidate will have a sharp mind and the ability to translate new customer led features into beautifully written code, while pairing and mentoring with more junior team members and advocating best practices.
The salary on offer is up to £100,000 (depending on experience) and the position also comes with meaningful equity and a good benefits package.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this role, please apply with an up to date version of your CV.
|Job Category||Design, Development, IT|
|Salary||Up to £100k|