Senior Python Engineer at A.I. & Data Science tech scale-up with $42mil funding – £60,000 – £80,000
After raising $42mil in funding an A.I. & Data Science start-up in London needs Senior Python Engineers to work on a new agile team of 5-6 Python Engineers.
With an overall tech team of 30, split across Product/Solutions Engineering and Data Science, this role falls within Product and you’ll be reporting directly into the VP Engineering.
You’ll work closely with the Team Lead on architectural design, heavy-hitting coding and always driving best agile practice.
Reasons to join this company:
- Brand new offices in central London
- Fast-growing team and fast-paced environment with no red tape
- Awesome team of Engineers with superb academic backgrounds
- Receive shares in the company
- Annual learning budget of £2k
The tech stack:
- Python, Django, AWS
- Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, CI/CD
- Modern Agile practices – TDD, Pair Programming
You should apply if you:
- Have 4+ years of solid Python programming experience
- Have an understanding of cloud based and distributed architecture
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where things actually happen!
- A curiosity for the A.I. and Data Science world!
If you think you have what it takes for this role and are ready to step into this position, please apply on here or call us on 0203 994 6400!
|Job Category||Design, Development, IT|
|Salary||£60,000 - £80,000|